Hello everyone, and welcome to my brand-new you-tube video!
My name is heroborn98, and I’ve been a big fan of the Elder Souls™ series for as long as I can remember. During my many years playing these interactive video games, I’ve picked up many interesting facts about the people – and creatures – who live in this beautiful universe from Bethesta, Maryland.
Just climb in back of my horse-drawn carriage, and we’ll set off on our adventure into a Dragon’s Age!
History of the Elder Scrolls
For a little background information, I started playing long ago. After they had already released The Endless Souls: Arena, I started with The Secret Scrolls: Daggerstab.
But they really came into their own, when they released Morning Wind, which revitalized the gaming industry. The fourth game they released was Obscurity in 2006. And then they made Skytip in 2011 and Skytip 2 in 2016!
To start off, we’ll look at the group of races called the Mens.
There are 4 main types of Mens in the world, such as:
- Alt-Tabs (Hymen): Very yellow Mens who live on the Island of the Mens.
- Bossmen (Woodmen): Mens who eat the trees.
- Dumbmen (Blackmen): Mens who live in the ashes.
- Oarsmen (Orbs): Very ugly Mens who look like pigs.
But there are other kinds of Mens in the world (who aren’t very important), like:
- Deepmen (Midgets): These Mens lived in the basement and made toys, but they escaped and now we can’t find them.
- Oldmen: These Mens are the grandpas of all the other Mens.
- Eyelids: The Mens who did magic and died.
- Chipmonks: The Mens turned into the Blackmen.
- Father (Snowmen): Mens who lived in the snow until they were poisoned by the Midgets.
- Fishmen: Mens who live by the sea.
You can’t forget the humans, like you and me!
The human races include:
- Norths: Vikings who came down from the north pole. Back then, they were called ATMs.
- British: Part-Human and Part-Mens. They are good at magic and living in the hills.
- The Redskins: These Humans are so strong that they killed their home island and it sank into the sea.
- Cyclone-Dills: They come from Rome.
- Metalheads: Humans who live in the swamp with the tree-lizards (but you don’t see them).
The Best Races
Finally, there are the Best Races, like:
- Argon Lazers: They look like lizards but are actually trees from the swamp.
- Katshits: Bests who live in a big litterbox. They like shiny things (like the moon).
- Drew: Crab people.
- Giants: Very big boys!
- Gobblers: Bests similar to the Reekers on Ash Island.
- The Hiss: Telepathic trees who bleed drugs. They gave birth to the Argon Lazers.
- Sloths: Gross slug-people.
- Cowmen: Strange.
- Snakemen: Lame.
- Littlemoths: Fox furries who are not moths.
- Barenaked Ladies
- Demons: Bad.
- Aemons: Good (and also made the world)
Thank you all so much for watching my video exploring the magical alien world of Tangerine. I really hope you enjoyed it and gained a new appreciation for all the beautiful beings that inhabit it.
Good night, and Praise the Sun!