It’s not a story/it’s an aesthetic;
“Hello, fellow humans”
(sandbox storage facility)
As a spin-off of The Minute Hour’s “Mighty Lighthouse” program, Angelboy decided to create an audio-visual series featuring sound, music, and other audio created by Electrolites like myself. In the inaugural episode, I was featured twice for my “BillyBilly” series of sketches.
It took 9 hours, countless ingredients, and a whole ass air compressor to pull it off, but the results were amazing!
In 2018, I was a member of a Discord server known as the “Honk Lounge”, wherin I decided to run my mouth against a member with the role of “Master Chef”, leading to a challenge I just could not refuse.
You heard me right: This whole thing was done as an exercise in ego boosting, putting my money where my mouth was.
This video was meant to feature both my entry and Huahua’s entries edited together like a cooking challenge show (hence the opening animation) but that ended up being too difficult to cut together using just a short, static photo of Huahua issuing the original challenge and 2 photos of his completed dish.
In July of 2014, I visited Niagara Falls, Canada with my family and – as I was wont to do – I spent the majority of the trip with one eye glued to the viewfinder of my video camera. The footage has subsequently spent the nearly half-decade since the trip gathering dust in a nested folder alongside all the other random photos and video clips I’ve taken throughout my life.
Recently, I was reviewing the clips on a nostalgia trip, reminiscing back to my awkward chubby years, when I noticed a series of videos seemingly dedicated to a single seagull. It became immediately obvious, however, that this was no ordinary seagull. While it lived unchallenged amongst the others of its kind, this one bizarre creature was unmistakably unlike the others.
As you can see, it seems to carry itself in a very peculiar way, almost as if it has broken wings. You’ll be glad to hear that the truth is a bit less painful. I’ll let chunky 2014 me fill you in:
“Ok, so, the seagull we saw earlier with the weird wings was called Earl and um yeah he can’t fly and he just sorta walks around the area. Apparently, he can’t feel his wings or anything and yeah, he lives, he finds food to eat, he walks around and… that’s closure: he’s gonna be ok. He’s been there for like, years (or at least a very long time).”
So it appears that the locals had taken to calling the oddball-featherball by the name of Earl. According to them, his wings were just paralyzed. Now, I’m not sure if it was due to some unfortunate accident or simply a congenital condition, but he looks to have been coping just fine either way.
It’s been a while since the video was taken, so I’m not sure if Earl is still around. But if you ever find yourself on the Canadian side of the falls, stop and see if Earl is still waddling the area.
Give him some breadcrumbs for me.
Music: “Roman Robot Statues” by Lemon Demon
Hello everyone, and welcome to my brand-new you-tube video!
My name is heroborn98, and I’ve been a big fan of the Elder Souls™ series for as long as I can remember. During my many years playing these interactive video games, I’ve picked up many interesting facts about the people – and creatures – who live in this beautiful universe from Bethesta, Maryland.
Just climb in back of my horse-drawn carriage, and we’ll set off on our adventure into a Dragon’s Age!
History of the Elder Scrolls
For a little background information, I started playing long ago. After they had already released The Endless Souls: Arena, I started with The Secret Scrolls: Daggerstab.
But they really came into their own, when they released Morning Wind, which revitalized the gaming industry. The fourth game they released was Obscurity in 2006. And then they made Skytip in 2011 and Skytip 2 in 2016!
To start off, we’ll look at the group of races called the Mens.
There are 4 main types of Mens in the world, such as:
- Alt-Tabs (Hymen): Very yellow Mens who live on the Island of the Mens.
- Bossmen (Woodmen): Mens who eat the trees.
- Dumbmen (Blackmen): Mens who live in the ashes.
- Oarsmen (Orbs): Very ugly Mens who look like pigs.
But there are other kinds of Mens in the world (who aren’t very important), like:
- Deepmen (Midgets): These Mens lived in the basement and made toys, but they escaped and now we can’t find them.
- Oldmen: These Mens are the grandpas of all the other Mens.
- Eyelids: The Mens who did magic and died.
- Chipmonks: The Mens turned into the Blackmen.
- Father (Snowmen): Mens who lived in the snow until they were poisoned by the Midgets.
- Fishmen: Mens who live by the sea.
You can’t forget the humans, like you and me!
The human races include:
- Norths: Vikings who came down from the north pole. Back then, they were called ATMs.
- British: Part-Human and Part-Mens. They are good at magic and living in the hills.
- The Redskins: These Humans are so strong that they killed their home island and it sank into the sea.
- Cyclone-Dills: They come from Rome.
- Metalheads: Humans who live in the swamp with the tree-lizards (but you don’t see them).
The Best Races
Finally, there are the Best Races, like:
- Argon Lazers: They look like lizards but are actually trees from the swamp.
- Katshits: Bests who live in a big litterbox. They like shiny things (like the moon).
- Drew: Crab people.
- Giants: Very big boys!
- Gobblers: Bests similar to the Reekers on Ash Island.
- The Hiss: Telepathic trees who bleed drugs. They gave birth to the Argon Lazers.
- Sloths: Gross slug-people.
- Cowmen: Strange.
- Snakemen: Lame.
- Littlemoths: Fox furries who are not moths.
- Barenaked Ladies
- Demons: Bad.
- Aemons: Good (and also made the world)
Thank you all so much for watching my video exploring the magical alien world of Tangerine. I really hope you enjoyed it and gained a new appreciation for all the beautiful beings that inhabit it.
Good night, and Praise the Sun!
Full title: I’m Gonna Eat Your Monkey Children
Music by: Stephen “Stev the Grogmeister” Rieger
Video by: Carter “KrotoR” Lovelace
I’m gonna eat your monkey children,
They’re gonna eat your monkey children,
I’m gonna eat your monkey children,
We’re gonna eat your monkey children, yeah!
From the archives: a cursed toon from my early adolescence.